Introducing the Money and Pensions Service
The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) is an arm’s-length body sponsored by the Department for Work and Pensions, established at the beginning of 2019, and also engages with HM Treasury on policy matters relating to financial capability and debt advice.
The Single Financial Guidance Body comes together
Launch of Money and Pensions Service brand
April to Sept 2019
Listening phase. Developing a new integrated service
UK Strategy for Financial Wellbeing published
Delivery plans published
We help people – particularly those most in need – to improve their financial wellbeing and build a better, more confident future. Working collaboratively across the UK, we make sure customers can access high-quality money and pensions guidance and debt advice throughout their lives, how and when they need it.
Talk Money Week 2021
Each November organisations like yours help people open up about money, and build financial wellbeing.Join the conversation
UK Strategy for Financial Wellbeing
The UK Strategy is the ten-year framework which will help achieve the vision of everyone making the most of their money and pensions
Find out more about our work
- Pension safeguarding, 19 November 2021
- FCA Consumer Duty Summit, 18 November 2021
- New guidance launched to help schools improve children’s money skills
- Financial education guidance for primary and secondary schools in England
- 24 million UK adults don’t feel confident managing their money. Talk Money Week is here to help.