Money Guiders helps partner organisations to define or enhance their support, improving outcomes for customers by helping them manage their money better.
- scope out money guidance training and development needs
- upskill team members in giving money guidance
- safeguard practitioner wellbeing
- increase service efficiency and effectiveness
- boost capacity to serve your purpose
- learn from other organisations
- attract and retain talent
- maximise funding opportunities
- gain recognition as an industry leader.
Money Guidance Competency Framework to understand your money guidance skillsets, and identify where development is needed.
- Exclusive access to free e-learning modules, mapped to the Framework to develop skills, understanding and confidence in giving money guidance.
- City & Guilds endorsed credential for professional recognition.
- Access to themed content, shared learning and best practice through the Money Guiders community.
- Management resources, including support with onboarding and inductions, dedicated resources and a digital dashboard to oversee team progress.
- Regular communications, keeping you up to date on the programme.
- We work alongside our partner organisations to fit in with their aims and plans. The programme’s highly flexible, adaptable and accessible.